Create an online wedding gift registry to help your friends and family purchase your favorite Joppa Mountain Pottery. We sell our pottery, stoneware, and raku on Etsy and it’s easy to set up a registry on Etsy!
Setting Up Your Registry
Set up an Etsy account if you don’t have one already. Select the big date, click create, then search JoppaMTNPottery to find our shop. If you don’t see an item on your must-have list or you want to personalize your gifts contact us directly.
How to Create a Gift Registry
2. Go to Etsy.com/registry.
3. Click Create Wedding Registry.
4. Select the date of your wedding or event.
5. You’re ready to add items to your gift registry!
How to add items to your registry
To add an item to your registry:
1. Search on Etsy to find an item to add to your registry.
2. Click the item to view the item details.
3. Click the heart-shaped button on the item picture. This adds the item to your Favorite items.
4. Click Add to list in the pop-up at the bottom of the screen.
5. Select your registry. This item is now on your registry!
For any specific instructions, you can add a note to the seller for each item:
1. Find the item in your Registry.
2. Click Add a note to the shop below the shop name and title.
You can add up to 100 items to your registry.
Learn about gift registries:
We love our customers, so feel free to visit during normal business hours.
1479 Joppa Mountain Road, Rutledge, Tennessee 37861, United States
11:30 am – 04:30 pm